started out with a trip to the doctor. Nathan has an ear infection in both ears, he's miserable. But, soon he will be better!
Then, when I came home I checked my email and found a weekly email from www.couponmom.com. Yes, that's right coupons are beginning to consume me, they are so exciting! I even found a cute organizer at Target yesterday and it was the highlight of the day! I just have not used it yet because I really need to be certain of what to label each compartment... after all I only get one chance! Anyways.... in my email today there was an amazing offer from www.restaurant.com, I mean amazing! I was able to purchase $175 dollars of restaurant gift certificates for only $14. Can you believe it?! With the promotion code: SPECIAL you can buy $25 restaurant certificates for only $2. Unreal! Now these restaurants aren't your well known fancy chains... but, several of them I have heard of. And like Bryant said, "It's only $2! What a great deal, every one's gotta eat!".
Oh, and Bryant has a 4 day weekend! Woo Hoo, Memorial Day Weekend! I doubt we'll go anywhere... it'll just be too crazy to even try.
3 comments:
Yeah for coupons, boo for ear infection. Do you stalk www.moneysavingmommy.com? I love her!
Thanks for the links Em...I printed some coupons already! lol
so cool about the coupons - i'd love to join you, but unfortunately there is no such thing as coupons in australia...hmm...i really need to talk to someone about that :-) hope the food at the restaurants tastes great! enjoy! Happy Memorial Day and Thanks Bryant for serving our country!!
Post a Comment