It started with some brownies and then went from there.... I am NOT a fan of letting my kids eat the brownie batter, cookie dough... anything with raw eggs. Hey, I rarely will eat eggs cooked let alone raw! But, Bryant well.... according to him it just aint livin' if you haven't had a good spoonful of dough/ brownie batter. So, every time without fail... the kids get a little!

Some new and exciting other things that were cooked up... Popovers and Pretzel Dogs! And all with much success!

Okay, enough of the food stuff. After all, we do have more to do around here then just eat!Today we cleaned and reorganized our play room. By reorganizing I mean throwing away some (Happy Meal toys) and storing others (baby toys).
I walked in on this lovely scene of Batman fighting all the other super heroes. Clearly Batman has an advantage!



3 comments:
Looks like a great week! Love the headband, too!
Awesome headband! Yummy food, stylin' hair accessories...you are super-mom!!
That headband is awesome! Also, I am going to need your recipe. You are so good!
Post a Comment