Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Been a Long Week...

or maybe it was just packed full and today is our day to stay home and go no where! It seems that all week we just ran from here to there; preschool, church, grocery store, library, dentist.... I've been looking forward to Friday, the day that had nothing scheduled on the calender. Seriously on Wednesday, I can't even tell you if we were home at all! Which in reality is a nice change, to see some order and schedule come into our household this Fall does bring a little bit of joy. It just also makes the week fly by. So, here's some main highlights:
  • Nathan had his first Dentist appointment this week! And he loved it and can't wait to go back in March.
  • I on the other hand had a cavity filled this week, and did not love that or the feeling that it left on my jaw for the remaining of the day!
  • I've started Thursday morning Bible study, "Experiencing God".
  • And our wireless adapter for the computer has decided to croak this week (we didn't even have it a year yet), which meant a family trip to Best Buy. I went to monitor his spending and he wasn't worried that I would be throwing stuff in the cart... little did he know! I've been dying for that Surgar Land CD. And the kids loved watching Cars on a TV larger than they'll probally ever see in this house.
And here are a couple of shots of the kids from this morning....


Ok, now I'm gonna go listen to some Sugar Land...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Gracie is looking so grown up:( Glad you had a good week (minus the cavity).

We are coming to VA on Oct 1 or 2. I don't know what the schedule looks like, but will figure out and HOPEFULLY get to meet up with your family:)