Bryant spent 2 weeks in Shanghai, China. He says that there were tall buildings everywhere you looked and in the mornings the smog was so bad at times that he couldn't even see any buildings.
As far as eating authentic Chinese food.... the closest he got was McDonald's! (Which may not be a bad thing. I'm not sure if I would really want to eat true Chinese food.... we'll stick to our General Tso's and Szechuan Pork from down the road.)


1 comment:
Authentic chinese food is the BEST! Once you've had it, you can't go back to "american chinese" food, trust me! Wish we would have known Bryant was in Shanghai - been there! Jeremy's spent lots of time there too....if he's ever in china again, and you can let us know, we can give you some great places to see and safe places to eat!! Love the Christmas Tree!!! And Congrats on your little lime :-) So So happy for you!!!!!! (Your mom told me ahile ago, but I didn't know if I was supposed to know so I didn't say anything to you sooner). Better go - Emelia is trying to cover Isabelle with a blanket - what a great sister - except she's covering her head!! Love ya!
Post a Comment