Saturday, December 12, 2009

Week One: Complete.

Today marks the end of Week One for Gracie and her potty training thus far. Last Saturday Bryant and Gracie placed all the diapers into a grocery bag and then hung it on the front door so that the mail man would take them and give them to another little baby. We've only had to call the mail man back and ask for one diaper so far, and that was pretty early into the week. Thankfully perseverance and persistence is winning out. Not to mention the fact that I have to watch that little girl like a hawk!............ Had to take a mini break just there because I heard some grunting in the other room, like I said I have to watch her like a hawk! Anyways, we are officially in underwear ALL day, with the exception of pull-ups at bedtime and when we go to church. If this persists through this weekend, then come Monday Gracie will find herself the proud mommy to a big purple pony... her potty training reward.

No comments: