Monday, June 14, 2010

2 weeks later...

Well, let's see... in the past two weeks:
  • The kids got to spend time with both of their grandmothers and one of their great grandmothers.
  • After picking up Bryant's mom at the airport last weekend, we had a car accident and now have a rental (Chrysler Town and Country... don't like this van)... good news, no one was hurt and our van is repairable. Our kids were devastated when they got out of the van and saw the damage, Gracie asked me yesterday why did Silver Lady's face get broken?... Her eyes are gone mommy!
  • Eli is doing great! Sleeping at night can be a challenge, but that is to be expected! Each day it seems that he is awake longer and he loves looking around... he does not love his pacifier however... which is okay with me, except during those crying nights, then I wish he loved it.
  • Gracie's favorite song.... Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean, she's even starting to develop a twang when she sings! But, make no mistake she still has the entire Taylor Swift CD memorized.
  • And Nathan, he is such a great helper. When Eli is starting to get fussy in his swing... we look in and there's Nathan leaning over him, holding the pacifier in Eli's mouth and swaying back and forth with the swing.
  • Bryant is now back to work and it is just me and my 3 kiddos at home. So far today, everyone is dressed, fed and no one is crying... yet. Oops, I think I spoke too soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silver Lady! I'm glad everyone was allright. I can't wait to see more pictures of baby Eli.

Jennifer said...

As long as YOU are not crying, it is all good. You are going to be awesome - you are an old pro at this. Remember when you would have a 3 1/2 year old, a one year old, and a 5 month old....now that was tough!

Susan J said...

I'm just impressed that you were able to blog! Praying all continues to go well and Eli sleeps more & more at night for you! :)