With Bryant gone still we're waiting to put up our Christmas decorations until he returns. But, tonight I decided to put up the kid tree. This is where we will hang all of their ornaments that they'll make at church, school, or at home. We also will use this tree to place all of the gifts that we intend on giving to our extended family and friends. Our family tree is larger, will be placed in the living room and that is where all the goodies will find refuge on Christmas Eve for our children.
One small mental note: the kid tree needs a tree skirt.

And yesterday Nathan told me that in PE they were learning to stack cups. Hmmm...??? That was never a game or "sport" that I "played" in PE.... interesting... the things he learns in school!



2 comments:
That is some pretty good cup stacking! I love the kids tree especially the bow on top.
Impressive cut stacking! Also, I saw a pattern for a tree skirt that might be cute. Basically, the person cut a felt circle with a slit in it to go around the trunk. Then she traced her kids hands prints with felt and sewed them on too. Every year you could add their hands. I might do it but it would especially be cute for a kid's tree!! Happy December
Post a Comment