...that was the main phrase spoken between Bryant and I this evening. But, then again every girl has her own story.... I think it's a right of passage. This is what I'm talking about....
I was upstairs hanging a curtain and both Nathan and Gracie were downstairs. Gracie is playing a computer game and Nathan is playing Legos and watching Gracie play the game too. I hear Nathan say (with no alarm in his voice or any type of urgency at all), "Mom, Gracie's cutting her hair.". I think, no she's not, she knows better than to play with scissors... she must be playing a game that involves cutting and styling hair. And Nathan says nothing else, so obviously there is no concern... and I'm almost done hanging this curtain, I'll be down there in a minute to see what's going on, if anything is. A few minutes pass, then Nathan runs up the stairs yelling, "Mom, Gracie is cutting her hair!!". I run down the stairs and see this... Gracie is sitting in the computer chair with a pair of kid scissors in her hand and some nice long locks on the desk, Bryant is on Skype. This is the funny part to me. Bryant called the home computer on Skype and Gracie answers (since she's already at the desk). The first thing Bryant says is, "Gracie are you cutting your hair?! " followed by "Nathan!... Nathan! Go get mommy!!!". And me I'm upstairs hanging a lovely curtain... this cracks me up! Luckily she didn't really do any noticeable damage, so I won't need to take her anywhere. But, apparently she thought it was time for her hair cut... funny thing is that I was actually planning on going this week!


3 comments:
That is a funny story!! Thanks for sharing:) Miss you guys.
Hilarious! I love how Bryant was watching via Skype.
I remember well a little girl who cut (actually it was more like a scalp job) her hair with some extremely sharp scissors. Hers waas very noticable and did need some professional help.
Post a Comment