Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas...

Our visit with Santa was brought by the Fort Belvoir Fire Department on the Wednesday night before Christmas. Santa was kind enough to visit all the children on Fort Belvoir and hand out candy canes to them.


Thursday we made Gingerbread "girls and mans".


We opened our stockings on Christmas Eve.




And then once the kids were tucked in tightly to bed... Santa came. When taped with our video camera using night vision, he actually was pretty convincing... to our children.

Then Christmas morning came...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eli's baby blue eyes are adorable!! I also loved Gracie's hair in your Christmas card photo! Glad ya'll had a wonderful Christmas!

Susan J said...

Love all the pics, but especially love the kids bundled up to see Santa and the fairy princess in the background (?!) with no coat or sleeves (or shoes?) lol!

Elizabeth said...

I want to see the video of santa:) Also, that is the coolest doll house I have ever seen. She will have such fun with that!