For sickness. This is why you haven't heard from us for a little while. For the past couple of weeks we have had one thing after another at our house. Runny noses, coughs, ear infections... you know the drill. But, poor little Eli has had the worst of it. An ear infection. I had to take him to the ER because we weren't able to get into the Pediatricians office... 3 hours later Amoxicillan. Then the very next night... 3 hours in the ER followed by a new antibiotic... because he came down with this lovely rash. Tomorrow I take him into the Pediatrician so hopefully he is all better... but I am doubtful.
Tis the Season also for Snow. Last night we got a few inches and Nathan has had a snow day both yesterday and today for it. This morning while Eli was napping I took the kids outside to play in the snow. It is a wet heavy snow and my side still hurts from shoveling the front walk way. Needless to say, snow angels weren't very productive... but snow balls, those suckers were great!
She can run...






1 comment:
So creative with your snow play!
Post a Comment