Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tis the Season...

December is here!  And so is the Christmas decor!  We have too much decorations for me to walk around the house and take pictures of everything, so. . . here are just the main events.


The wreath.  I needed a new wreath for the front door, but I did not want to pay the $30 or so price for one.  So, instead a trip to Michael's and $11 later. . .  we got this baby.


This year it was Nathan's turn to place the star on top of the family tree.  Next year, hopefully Eli will be ready.

Little man, putting a toy soldier on the family tree.

Finished.  Bryant doesn't like to put on the bottom branches, so that there is more room for presents.  After looking at this photo, I think that next year there will be bottom branches on the tree.  I don't like all the openness.

The kids' tree. (and a glimpse of our mantle)

No comments: