So, I know it's been like 10 days since I last posted. But, hey, I'm here now! Last Saturday it was fairly nice outside.... well, nice enough to play ball. Eli was so wishing that he could get in on the fun too! But, he had to watch from the distance, on his stool. The same stool that has been carried around the house this past week being used as a prop to get up onto anything that he wants to. That's right, Eli is carrying the stool around the house and successfully climbing on the dining room chairs so that, like today, he can perform science experiments about the volume of water in a cup while being transferred to another cup... all while mommy is making dinner. Oh, and the volumes in his experiment did not prove to be equal.
And yesterday.... exactly 7 days from the ball playing pictures above.... it
was freezing outside and very windy. Definitely not a ball playing kind of day!
So, we ordered pizza (sorry pizza delivery man that you had to come out in that yucky weather) and played games. Yahtzee and Guess What I Am?. It was very fun and very different from our normal Saturday routine.... home made pizza and a movie.
Have a great week!! I'll try to post again before next weekend!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Fun fun fun! I'm laughing out loud over the group pic with Bryant the Ballerina and Emily the Crab(?!) :)
That looks like a very fun game. I would like to point out that OF COURSE Gracie's mouth is open and OF COURSE Nathan is holding something random in his hand. WE LOVE THE TREACLE FAMILY!
Post a Comment