Daddy is away on a trip at the moment (to much nicer weather might I add) and the youngest in our tribe is sure up to no good.
This is what I found.... well, this is what Eli was happy to show me.
...and this too.
"Eli, what happened here?".... the answer: ME!!! Thank goodness these crayons are washable!
And today was Dr. Seuss' birthday! Eli and I went to Nathan's class to read with the children while Gracie was at Pre-K (I did the reading, in case you were wondering). But, Gracie also had a special visitor read to her class today too, it was The Cat in the Hat! And both Nathan and Gracie made Cat in the Hat hats today while at school. So, I found it only appropriate to put the Cat in the Hat dress up hat on Eli, and take a very "sick pic". Sorry, I just couldn't think of anything else that rhymed with pic!! Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!! (And if Bryant was home tonight then we would have had green eggs and ham for dinner, but he wasn't, so it was leftover meatloaf.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Wow, the coloring looks like the beginning of an artist!
Post a Comment