God has gifted me with 3 precious children. And today my husband gifted me for being their mom...
![]() |
| My brush has been slowly falling apart. Loosing one bristle at a time. So, I got a new one. |
![]() |
| Followed by my favorite body spray: Pink by Victoria Secret. |
![]() |
| And a new blow dryer... again, my old one just didn't do what it used to. |
![]() |
| A new paper towel holder. To replace the broken one... are you sensing a pattern. |
![]() |
| And my 1st Coach purse. About time he got me something real instead of just replacing all my used and broken things. |
![]() |
| No but, for real. I really love it. I love ALL my mother's day gifts! |
![]() |
| But most of all. My 3 beautiful children. Being a mom isn't always so sweet and rewarding but I wouldn't change it for anything! Happy Mother's day friends! |
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment