Thursday, April 16, 2009

A New Day...

The past two days we've been singing, "Rain rain go away, come again another day..." and today it is 63* and BEAUTIFUL!!

Yesterday we got to spend the evening with Bryant's cousin and her family, they were in town on vacation. They came over to our house for dinner and then we went back to the hotel with them for some pool time and card games. Oh, how I love visiting with people (especially because I still know no one here)! So if you're reading this friends and family: COME VISIT ME!

Today was Gracie's 2 year check up. So, we headed south to Woodbridge... we love Woodbridge, it's so nice there (only sometimes it can be a royal pain getting there... ugh traffic). I can't remember all the stats from the appointment but I do remember that she is a healthy 26 pounder! After words, the kids and I had lunch at Chick Fil A (the Woodbridge location is the closest to us). When I told Nathan that we were going there he started singing his newest hit, "I'm in love with Chick Fil A...", those are actually the only words, he just repeats them several times.

Anywho... nice weather... yes!


2 comments:

Aunt Karen said...

How adorable!!

Hi Nathan!!

Jennifer said...

I think Bryant has passed on his passion for singing to Nathan....he even sound a little like Daddy!!!!