Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rainy Day...


Today is a rainy day and all I wanted to do was sleep in. Gracie has not been feeling well the past couple of days, with a fever and a cough that turns her face red. It's been back and forth with whether she should go to the Doctor or not. On Friday I attempted to take her to the Doctors and got stuck in a traffic jam on 95. Since we missed that appointment and nothing else was available we had no choice but wait and see what the next day held. Well, last night was a sleepless one. She was up crying all night and saying "ouwwww"... when we asked her what hurt she told us "my cheek". We assume that means her mouth and are assuming once a gain when we say "her molars?". This poor girl has had one large bump on both sides of her lower gums for weeks now and hopefully those bad boys are trying to finally come through. After all this may begin to explain the eating of books and anything hard she can find, like her bed on a regular basis. Seriously I was starting to wonder if it was a little girl or a beaver loose in my house! Anyways, pray for us as we decide what is wrong with this little girl, after all we are not doctors and have no more wisdom on the subject than God has granted us already. With no fever and hopeing that a cough is just simply a cough... were waiting to see what tomorrow (tonight) holds.


Sometimes it's rainy... I can't wait for the sky to clear and the sun to come again!



3 comments:

The Bird Crew said...

Awww, poor girl. As a nurse I can just tell you if she keeps up with the fevers to take her in. I will keep little Gracie in my prayers. Hope you guys have a Blessed Easter.

Elizabeth said...

Poor Gracie Rose!! Hope you have a blessed Easter day together as a family and Gracie starts to feel better!

Aunt Karen said...

Awe poor baby. I hope she gets better soon, for all of your sakes.