Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

This Memorial Day weekend we have:

Taken full advantage of Memorial Day sales...



Cleaned house for company...


And went to the park for a lazy afternoon of play...




My childhood memories of this weekend usually included marching in a parade and eating yummy picnic food with family oh, and of course enjoying the day off from school! No one in our household is home from school today, but we have had the opportunity to spend an extra long weekend with Bryant. Hurray! And all to remember the men and women who serve our nation. Today I was thinking of all the men in my family that I know or knew that served in the military; both of my grandfathers, my father, my husband, his father, his brother and my 2 cousins, one who is currently in Iraq. Thank you to each of you. If it wasn't for all that our military do, I would not have the freedom to share with each of you little bits of our daily lives from so far away. Happy Memorial Day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Gracie!

Elizabeth said...

That picture of Gracie is great! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks:)