Friday, August 21, 2009

My Little Secret...

I HATE cleaning my house! Of course I like it clean, and prefer that it is.... but, I hate doing it! Why? Well, probably because I'm constantly doing it! Or at least it seems that way. I swear every time I turn around there's more toys everywhere, more dirty dishes, and more laundry to wash. So, what am I going to do about it?.... I'm gonna get off this computer and go clean.
Have a great Friday!
And Happy Birthday Julia dear!!

4 comments:

The Bird Crew said...

Giiirrrrrll that is the story of my life!

Susan J said...

I feel ya! And yet here I sit as well...hey it's easier to be on the computer with baby than cleaning with him...now I feel guilty and will go do some dishes! Thanks friend :) Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

When I saw "my little secret" I thought something else:0!

Janet said...

Well, I LIKE cleaning my house becaue of the final result, but you're right...it certainly doesn't last long! I say put your feet up and read a book while Nathan does the dishes and Gracie folds the laundry :-) Haha! so far, Emelia is very good at taking the clean clothes OUT of the basket and UNfolding them...hmmmm...I guess I'll have to wait until she's a little older for that chore :-) Which is ok since she's only 14 months old, but she likes to help, so that's a good start...we just don't always have the same definition of "help"!! Have a great day!