Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Weekend...

It's been a busy weekend here.
  • Air conditioning went out on Thursday... got fixed on Friday. Thank goodness Friday was a beautiful day so having windows open was truly ideal! Unlike today, forcasted to be the hottest day of Summer this year.

  • We planned on taking the kids camping Friday night but due to a repair man being present at the house that little trip was postponed. So, Saturday we got up early and headed to the Zoo. Nathan told me afterwards that he didn't get to see any Giraffes and I told him they didn't have any there, at which he replied, "Mommy Giraffes live at the zoo, of course they were there!".

  • Bryant and I added to the baby fever around the house by serving in the nursery with the infants during church. They're so cuddly how can anyone not want to spend an hour holding them?!

  • Gracie has been going poopy on the potty! In fact when I picked her up from her class at church, her teacher told me that she went poopy there too! I do think that we are still a ways from getting rid of the diapers though.... that just makes me nervous!

  • And I made my first official purchase from Craigslist! A Dora Talking Kitchen! The only other thing that we have ever bought from there was moving boxes... and Bryant handled that transaction.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Craiglist - YES!!! I knew it was only a matter of time. :D