Thursday, October 22, 2009

To vaccinate or not...

Everyone is so hyped up about whether to vaccinate their children for H1N1 or not. All doctors and health care professionals say "YES!". So, why are we still doubting? I trust the doctors that say to do it, after all they had to get the same shot too. I am no medical professional by far! My medical knowledge spans about as much as I can find on webM.D. or Wikipedia, so who am I to answer the never ending question. Instead I listened to the doctors who say it is safe and got both of my kids vaccinated today. And since I'm not willing to give my kids something that I'm not willing to take... I got it too. And ya know what, in four weeks they're going back for it again!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

I'm right there with you, Emily. My kids are definitely getting it on Monday!