Monday, October 12, 2009

"What are you eating"...

Last night after the kids were in bed, Bryant turned on the football game while I finished reading my book. From upstairs we could hear a little girls voice claiming that she needed to go potty. So, up the stairs I trotted. The first thing she says to me is, "What are you eating?". My answer, "Mommy's eating nothing". That answer didn't work though because she could smell it very distinctly, so again, "What are you eating?". My answer, "Mommy's eating nothing, but daddy has popcorn.". Immediately, her eyes lit up, "me eat popcorn too!". At which I told her if she went potty then she could have some. I even tried to trick her after she went potty when I put her diaper on her by saying, "OK, now let's go get in bed". "No, mommy I eat popcorn."
So, here's her late night snack with daddy. There was no cheering "Go Titans!", since they lost pretty bad. Gracie is usually a pretty avid Titans cheerleader but, last night all she could do was sulk in her dish of popcorn.... right next to daddy.




1 comment:

Susan J said...

Cute pics! Go Colts!! :) (sorry I couldn't resist)