At 12 weeks, an unborn baby is about 2.5 to 3 inches long. This is equivalent to a lime.

Bryant and I are happy to announce that in June our little lime will be a newborn

Bryant and I are happy to announce that in June our little lime will be a newborn
(a small pumpkin).

5 comments:
I have been checking continually:) So excited for #3 to arrive and of course for you and Bryant:) Will you find out what this one is?
That's what you should call him or her. Baby lime!
CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! may the Lord continue to bless your family and I'll be praying for a easy pregnancy and a healthy new baby!!!
Yea!! Love that baby lime!! If I remember right your first two pumpkins weren't super "small" though! Maybe this one will be :)
heheh...now I know what I will nickname this one!
Post a Comment