Friday, January 22, 2010

20 weeks tomorrow...

And finally a belly shot. These are the first belly shots of this little June Bug. And of course Bryant is taking them from laying on the couch this morning before work. I of course tell him, "sit up, I hate when you take pictures because they're always at weird angles!".... he responds, "it's from belly level".
oh well.
And of course my hair is pulled into a pony tail and I have no make-up on. This is my typical look at home.... I'm never all gussied up! Well, unless I'm heading to church or somewhere that is in a classification above my home and grocery store.... but, obviously that's not today!




4 comments:

the smiths said...

You look beautiful! And your kids are getting so big!

Elizabeth said...

You look awesome!! Give that belly a rub for me. As a side note, I too hate when Hap takes an upward shot!! So annoying:)

Susan J said...

You look great, Emily!! Praying all continues to go well in the last half of your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

You look fabulous!!