This weekend we were going to head to New York and spend New Years with our families. But, because of the chance of snow up north we stayed in Virginia. We actually got to spend the weekend with some good friends from North Carolina. Bryant and Nate were both stationed in Kansas together and were in Iraq together also. Our families have always stayed connected no matter where we have lived. So, we met half-way in Virginia Beach and stayed in a cabin together. The weather was absolutely freezing but, we had a blast. I'll post pictures of the guys acting like themselves... typical guys at the beach (actually they were hysterical I'm told, and I believe it, it was way too cold for me to venture to the beach with them). We also have great pictures from the aquarium. Our kids had so much fun together. Like I said, pictures to come!
Tomorrow... is the BIG day! We sign our lease on our new house on base. It is SOooo exciting! So, this week we are moving and next week we are finishing up things at this house before the final walk-thru. Can't wait to show you all our new home.
No comments:
Post a Comment