Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Today...

  • Today I realized that Gracie is a big girl. It wasn't her big girl attitude or all things princess that convinced me. It was while watching her and Nathan play a computer game. She just loves it.... and she is doing so good recognizing all of her letters and singing the songs with each one. If you haven't been to http://www.starfall.com/ before, then it is a must especially for preschool aged children. Some of our favorite letters are Z and T, and the kids love doing the snowman game too!

  • Today, while Nathan was at preschool Gracie and I ran some errands. And of course you can bet your bottom dollar that while at Target, Eli got some new onesies, hats and mittens! They're just so cute!

  • And Nathan finally, got to have his Valentine's party at preschool. After being snowed in at home all of last week, he was very excited to go to school today. I even sent along some cookies for him to share with his class, and afterwards when I picked him up he said, "Mommy the cookies were delicious, I had two of them! Thanks mommy for making them.".... so sweet.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the reminder about starfall. I need to let Julia play on their sometime....