Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rainy Day Fun...

My day started this morning shortly before 6am when I got out of bed and started getting ready for some good ol' consignment shopping. And boy oh boy did I find some GREAT sales! High chair, car seat, exersaucer, sling, play gym, some clothes.... and some amazing prices! Woo hoo! I just compared what I payed to Amazon's prices, and let me tell you I'm feeling pretty good right now!

After I got home, we headed to swim lessons... Nathan is doing great. Next week he continues in the next class higher.... Preschool Level 2.

Then, off to the movies. "The Princess and the Frog" was showing one last time at the movie theatre on base, so we took advantage of it. The kids were so excited but, there is so much Voodoo-ism and spirit stuff in it that the kids have lots of questions now. They have been watching only Veggie Tales lately, and so this movie was a bit over the top for them. I understand why all of that was in the movie, after all it is set in New Orleans.... but, for a kids movie... maybe it's just a bit much for some youngin's.

Even though, we weren't that thrilled with the movie... the day was fabulous... because of my awesome shopping experience!

No comments: