Mommy: No, you already have a watch at home, your Transformer watch.
Nathan: But, I don't have a Bakugan watch...
Mommy: Nathan, I said No. Maybe we can find something else for you to have, ok?
Nathan: Yah, like maybe a T.V.
Mommy: (laughing) a T.V.? Probably not buddy.... maybe a book.
So, he finds the movie, "Avatar" and suddenly him and daddy are instantly attracted to it. He carries it with him all over the store. We decide to find him a new shirt and with every option this is what he says....
Mommy or Daddy: How about this one? It's super cool. Legos Batman?!
Nathan: ummm.... no thanks, I'll just put it on my birthday list. I'm getting "Avatar".
Mommy or Daddy: oh, Nathan look Star Wars pajamas!
Nathan: no thanks, I don't think I need those now.
Eventually, he cracked to a T-shirt that came with a skateboard.... only after we told him we would prefer to just rent "Avatar". When Bryant asked to look at the movie, it surprisingly disappeared!
On another note, EVERY person I ran into today at the store and the grocery store said, "WOW. You must be due any day now!". I said, " No actually not til June." and they replied with, "Well, you must be having one big baby!". Yes, that is correct. Except Bryant and I often say that I will not be giving birth to a baby, but a full grown toddler. After all, this little man was already big and then we had a week long sleepover at the hospital at which point we were given steroids to quickly develop Eli's lungs.... therefor big baby on steroids= well, big baby on steroids!
1 comment:
So, can I call him BBOS?
(Big baby on steroids)
LOL @ Nathan... but Avatar is a really good movie...did you rent it yet? I think you'll like it.
Post a Comment