Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LOVE ...

As a child I remember loving to play outside in the dirt with my brother, riding bikes, playing house, Barbies, and going through my moms' shoes to pick a favorite pair to clomp around the house in.

Well, now that my own kids are 3 and 5 this is what they love...

Nathan: loves to read about Dinosaurs and Outer Space, play outside, play any type of board game, Legos, Nerf guns, GI Joes and when I made dinner tonight he told that it looked disgusting... so apparently he loves to eat familiar food that looks appealing! He also loves to call Gracie "sissie" and play the Wii with Daddy.

Funny thing: tonight he called me sissie... I said, "I'm not sissie". He laughed and said, "that's just another way of saying mom."... uuuh, no it's not.

Gracie: loves to read about princesses, play with Barbies, Polly pocket princess dolls, toy ponies, and her baby doll named Sarah. She also will hug and kiss Eli every chance she gets. As far as food goes, well she eats anything but, if you ask her what she wants I promise she will answer either pancakes or macaroni and cheese. She also loves bike rides, blowing bubbles and sidewalk chalk... not to mention her love of play-doh, she loves the messy stuff.

Funny thing: she can sing Taylor Swift, Casting Crowns or the Star Wars theme song on command.

No comments: