Monday, July 5, 2010

Triple B...

This weekend I tackeled the Braid.... this was my first try with the French Braid. I kinda messed it up in the middle, but then I got the hang of it. The only thing is that now I won't be able to do this again for awhile... yesterday we cut Gracie's hair, but her little bob is so cute.

Baseball... Nationals vs. Mets.




Bikes... new bikes!



2 comments:

The Bird Crew said...

Aww, Emily I love loking at your blog. Looks like things are going great. Ashlyn loves Big Green Tractor too. It was just her and me in the van the other day, belting it out. :)
Eli is adorable.... Hope to see you guys soon!! Still trying to convince Jeremy that DC would be fun little trip! ;)

Aunt Karen said...

The braid looks good!
Looks like the kids are having fun with their new bikes.