Monday, August 9, 2010

Pictures...

It's a fact, I am just not on here as much as I used to be. I don't know why.... it's not like I'm busy with three kids or anything! But, I have missed sharing some of our daily lives with you, so here are a few pictures from this weekend.
...
Nathan helped Bryant fix his brakes.
Gracie is proudly showing her two favorite things: her new brown flower and her polka dot dress.
And this was yesterday.... her and Sarah were caught napping on the sofa.

And the little man.... he is getting bigger. At his 2 month appointment he weighted in at 13 pounds! He is growing like a weed! He is currently in 3-6 month clothes, and he's only 2 months old!


Here he is watching some TV with daddy.

And he was really into this game of Monopoly until he fell asleep... I know Eli, I don't care for Monopoly either!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Gracie's new flower!!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a fun weekend. He sure is getting big... but then again, so are Nathan and Gracie:(

Anonymous said...

I'm on Elizabeth's computer tonight and noticed the tab for the Treacle Tribe. Nice to read up on you all and 2 month old Eli!
Blessings,
Hap J.

Jodie said...

Sarah doesn't look like she's sleeping! In fact, she looks wide awake! LOL