Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soccer...

Soccer started this past week for us and the first game was Saturday. While there wasn't an official score kept, the kids knew.... The first time the other team scored, Nathan came pouting over to us that "they won". We quickly explained that it was only a point and that his team can get one too if they kick it into their goal.... then we told him to get back out there! It was a hot day... in the 90's. He did great though. We're so happy that this is our new Saturday routine until November.


And here are a few other pictures from the weekend...

Gracie at dinner tonight.


Ei at dinner tonight... he'll be 4 months on Tuesday! Can you believe it?!


And daddy threw in a bike ride too! I feel so left out.... I'm Cinderella, I had to stay home and clean the kitchen while they were out having fun. That's OK, I'll go have my fun next weekend after Daddy gets paid.... shopping! The only benefit from not fitting into any of your pre-pregnancy jeans!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Eli is so adorable and he is getting his own little look. Yippee!