Sorry it's been so long! Bryant is in Georgia right now at Fort Gordon and he will be there until mid December for ANOC. Everything here on the home front is going quite well. Thankfully we have been using Skype, and it so nice! Here's his Skype cameo...
Other than Bryant being gone right now, we have filled our days with cleaning, shopping, and preparing for Thanksgiving. My family is all coming here and Bryant is flying up for that weekend also. We will have a full house, but thankfully we have plenty of room!
The other day Nathan walked in the door from getting off the bus and was shocked and amazed when he saw that I had bought Space Bags. You have to understand that if it is or ever was on an infomercial that Nathan wants it! So, we washed all of our extra blankets and put some in the space bag... I have more to do still. It's just those little things that our kids enjoy so much!


And here's Mr. Eli. He just loves his exersaucer! Especially all the toys surrounding it that he can chew on!

Off to make dinner now... Chicken Pot Pie tonight. I was determined to not live off of hot dogs and chicken nuggets while Bryant is away. I don't enjoy cooking as much when he's not here. So, I'm putting in some effort and it is nice.
3 comments:
Look at those big blue eyes!! Do those space bags work??
Wish we lived closer so we could hang out while Bryant was away!
I can't believe how big Eli is getting...what a cutie!
Those big blue eyes are precious!! I'm impressed with the Chicken Pot Pie because I sometimes feel like we live off hot dogs and chicken nuggets when Hap is home:)!!
Post a Comment