Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Firetruck...

When Nathan was just a little boy... I mean real little, a baby, Grandma and Grandpa bought him a firetruck.  He rode that thing all over the house!  He used it to learn to walk and also stashed his sippy cups in the compartment under the seat... it was the everything, all entertaining toy.  And when baby sister came along she found it just as fun.  But, somewhere between Indianapolis and Virginia the firetruck found a new home.  I honestly can't remember for the life of me, where that firetruck is!  Regardless though, Eli has not had the pleasure nor the right of passage that comes with being the proud owner of a ride on firetruck.  Well, at least he hasn't until this past weekend!  The similarities between these two firetrucks is uncanny!  They both have the same buttons, seat, overall design.  With the exception that Eli's is Winnie the Pooh themed, they are so identical... and I love the little trip down memory lane that it gives me! 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes Nathan has on!