Thursday, December 1, 2011

Goodbye Indiana, Hello Virginia.

We had such a fabulous time visiting our family in Indiana. We can't wait to see them all again!  It was a sad goodbye... I'm serious.  It was so hard to put the kids to bed the night before we left because they were all crying!
 Thankfully, in about 4 weeks they will all see each other again!


This was the "let's be happy" picture.  Julia told me that if I was taking a sad picture that she would be the winner for the saddest person!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was SOOOOO sad! However, it is Jenna that has continued to ask for Eli EVERY day, at least a dozen times! I guess she misses her little buddy. She also occassionally asks for "Memily" and "Spice." It cracks me up how one statement was taken to heart by that little stinker!

Anonymous said...

So glad we got to visit! Loved looking at your thanksgiving pictures. Such a beautiful family!