Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Survival...

We are surviving while Bryant is away. Sometimes, barely. Other times, it's survival of the fittest. Currently, we're all here.

  • Yesterday, the kids wanted to go for a bike ride. Nathan refused to ride his bike and walked it half way around the block, then asked to ride Gracie's tricycle.
  • Gracie placed two kiddie chairs in front of the TV so that she could watch "Cinderella" with Tinkerbell. I looked into the living room while I was doing dishes because I heard her talking. She was leaning over in Tinkerbell's "face" and telling her to stay seated!
  • Last night's dinner consisted of Hot Dogs and Lipton Chicken Noodles. This is not our typical dinner. If Bryant was home and would have asked for that for supper, he would have been told "no way!". Every thing's homemade when he's around and convenience when he's not!
  • I told him last night, that I'm going on vacation when he gets back! Hopefully he rememebers, that I really am!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be all over a hot dog and lipton noodles!

Aunt Karen said...

Are you coming home for your vacation???
Remember....we have a new baby to spoil!!!

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait for you to come on "vacation" to Indy this week! His Colorado pics are great!!