Wednesday, June 24, 2009

There's a new bean in town...

Summer time = Picnics = Baked Beans

When I grew up we ate those beans hot, cold, even straight out of the can! And Bryant was never a bean fan until he had my mom's, now he is a die hard fan of Bush's Baked Beans. So, when we had a picnic to go to this past weekend and I said that I was going to make beans he literally thought that I was going to bring a can of Bush's! No dear I mean I'm making some beans! They were good too! Bryant scrunched up his face a few times while I was puttin them together, but he was pleasantly surprised! Happy Bean Eatin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love baked beans!

Karen G said...

I have to try that recipe...Cort gets canned beans on WIC and we never know what to do with them... I've been looking for a good bean recipe and we love baked beans!!!

Jodie said...

I use that bean recipe all the time! For every family get together, they aways want me to bring the beans!