Friday, July 17, 2009

VBS: Boomerang Express

This years VBS took us on a train ride through Australia. Where Nathan learned that "it all comes back to Jesus". Tonight was the closing program with family night. Nathan sang two songs on stage and didn't run off like last year! Gracie was so excited to see "Nanee there!". And of course the other main highlight of the night was when Peter from the Bible showed up. Nathan was so excited to see Peter, and Gracie just kept pointing at him and saying "Jesus!". My favorite thing this year was hearing about all the things that Nathan did each day (from him), the non-stop Boomerang Express song that was sang in the house, and each day both of their excitement about going to Bible School. What an awesome experience!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad ya'll had a great time!

Susan J said...

So glad you had a great time...I just wish you all were going to be at our VBS!! I miss my partner!