Last night Bryant and I went out on our Valentine's date. We dropped the kids off at church for Parent's Night Out and then headed to Olive Garden... my request. After Dinner we did a little shopping at TJ Maxx where we bought Eli his first set of clothes... some gowns, and some jammies for Nathan and birthday dresses for Gracie. It was so exciting to be looking at baby things. And even better to be able to only look at the boy stuff! It has been almost 5 years since our last little boy was welcomed into this family and wearing baby clothes. And since then we have given all of his clothing away for other new little baby boys to use, so we get to start all over! Which, honestly I'm fine with.... I'm sure just about each shopping trip out will bring us something new to add to Eli's dresser. After all, I did just buy him his first pair of shoes (size 2) just last week!

This Valentine's is the 11th that Bryant and I have celebrated together. 11! And just think next month we'll be married for 10 years! If I wasn't pregnant we would be doing something awesome in March.... but, our little cruise or trip to the Bahamas will just have to wait a little longer.
Oh, and Gracie took this picture for us! I think she did pretty good.


3 comments:
Gracie has some really good photography skills! Ya'll look fabulous!
What a fun Valentines Day for the kiddos and you guys!You may be surprised about clothes for Eli. We have people coming out of the wood work offering hand-me-downs for Jenna. It is awesome!
So proud of Gracie for such a good photo!
Post a Comment