"As for me and my family, we will worship the Lord" Joshua 24:15
NATHAN's Room
I can't believe you still have that quilt.
FYI, there is a little Hispanic girl hiding behind Gracie's play kitchen...
I love their rooms and the wall clings look so cool!
Looks great. Their rooms look HUGE!!
Where'd you get the bookshelves? They look pretty cool!
Mom, yes I still have that quilt... I refused to get rid of it. And Jodie, Ikea... they also had them in blue.
Emily, I love your house!! You really have it decorated cute... by the way, did that green leaf thing over Gracie's bed also come from IKEA?
Your house looks so nice and homey.... great job decorating.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I can't believe you still have that quilt.
FYI, there is a little Hispanic girl hiding behind Gracie's play kitchen...
I love their rooms and the wall clings look so cool!
Looks great. Their rooms look HUGE!!
Where'd you get the bookshelves? They look pretty cool!
Mom, yes I still have that quilt... I refused to get rid of it. And Jodie, Ikea... they also had them in blue.
Emily, I love your house!! You really have it decorated cute... by the way, did that green leaf thing over Gracie's bed also come from IKEA?
Your house looks so nice and homey.... great job decorating.
Post a Comment