- Gracie told me yesterday that she can't wait for baby Eli to come out of Mommy's tummy so that baby Sarah can go in!
- Nathan whispered a secret in my ear last night before bed, "I love video games!"
- I told Bryant last night while playing Gracie's new Barbie game for the Wii, "I actually kinda like this..."
- And thank you Bath and Body Works for being my children's cure to not wanting to wash their hands.... they love the soap! Nathan comes out of the bathroom and tells me to smell his hands... reluctantly I do, and they smell good!
- Oh, and we've discovered that baths on a lazy morning make the evening so much easier!
- And March on average for our area is supposed to start in the high 40's and end in the low 60's... today it is 39* and rainy.
5 comments:
I love that baby Sarah!
Yes always use caution when smelling someones hand. Stillllllll trimming, in about 2 ft of snow!
Yes, always be cautious when smelling a hand. Stillllllllllll trimming, in about 2 ft of snow!
I have to second the be careful of the hands smelling thing... lol
You do not want to know what Jacob did today (to reinforce that theory)
Personally, I am with Gracie....can't wait for baby Sarah to "go in." LOL!!!
Post a Comment