Today was Parent- Teacher Conferences. And I have to admit that I was slightly nervous.... BUT, Nathan's preschool teacher couldn't have said anything nicer about him. We are just pleased as peaches to hear that our little boy is one of the smartest and brightest kids in his class. He pays attention and listens well, gets along with all the other kids and is not right on target intellectually... he is beyond where a four year old should be, she told me he is right up there with the five and six year olds! So, pleased to hear all of the good stuff! In fact there wasn't anything that she could tell us to work on with him.... we are so thankful. Nathan has always been a very adventurous, spunky, determined child, one that usually has to be told several times to do something (at home). So, to find out that he is wide eyed and mesmerized when learning things at preschool is well, just awesome! Mrs. Light said that he is VERY ready for Kindergarten.... I said, "yah, well I'm not sure if momma is!".
4 comments:
hhmmm... I seem to remember a little girl that was pretty spunky and determined.... now if I could just remember her name..... lol
Tell Nathan I am so proud of him! He's come a log way from being that tiny baby who used to snuggle up to me when you'd visit.
Yeah, Nathan!!!!
Good job Nathan... and good job mommy and daddy!!
Way to impress Nathan! Comes from a good gene pool
Post a Comment