I have no pictures for you today, of today or yesterday. I just wanted to tell you all of our day yesterday. The day started great! But, around 2 o'clock.... there came a cry from Eli, one of pain. Nathan was trying to pick up his little brother using one arm, and the result was not Eli standing but rather, Eli with a dislocated elbow. OUCH! I even asked the doctor if I had to be in the room when they put it back in place! I was there, but just the thought of putting it back in place gave me the shudders! My poor baby! As soon as the doctor was done Eli was drinking a juice box and holding it with both hands... instant gratification!
This was just one of the little joys of parenting that we had not yet experienced. Oh, Eli please don't let this be any type of foreshadowing of what is to come as you get older!
1 comment:
Poor baby and poor mommy too!!
Post a Comment