Thursday, June 4, 2009

If God had a Garden...

it just may look like this. Well... it does look like this since God has many gardens! Bryant took a hike through the Garden of the Gods yesterday in Colorado. First, I must say that I believe that they were accurate in calling it the Garden of the Gods (minus the plural form). Just by looking at the pictures of the sheer beauty I don't see how anyone can deny Gods existence as THE creator! Bryant said it was simply beautiful, and he would definitely not mind living around such amazing beauty. I can't wait to check out the pictures that he's taken, but until then here are some others that I have come across in my search for God's little garden in Colorado.










This summer our little family vacation will take us down the coast of Virginia to Williamsburg and then on to Virginia Beach. Next year.... maybe Colorado!










3 comments:

Karen G said...

I visited GOG when I was in CO so many years ago....It's spectacular.

Anonymous said...

that is beautiful!

The Bird Crew said...

Hey you! We took a trip to CO when I was still at Ft. Riley... the pictures don't even do it justice. You guys are gonna HAVE to go!