Today I told Nathan that he needed to find his belts. He was playing with them last week, and since then we have not been able to keep his pants up. He of course ignored my parental tone which then demanded my response, "There will be no Wii, Game boy or movies until you find your belts!". Immediately he asked for the flashlight!
Bryant and I were both saying how he has grown so much since we've been here (in Virginia). He also wanted to play outside today and we told him it was too wet and cold today. He then put on his shoes and rain coat and told me, "I'll stay in the backyard, I will not run into the front. I won't! You can watch me out the window...". He's very persistent. Just a few moments ago he asked Bryant for a snack, he said his stomach was growling. Bryant said, "let me hear" and Nathan replied with, "grrrr". Again, persistent.
I guess when your little guy can play Star Wars Legos on the Wii all by himself, play on his Gameboy, and run up to his room at various times to watch a movie on his portable DVD player (and you use it as leverage).... he must be growing up!



No comments:
Post a Comment