Wednesday, March 25, 2009

She's 2!


Happy Birthday Gracie Rose!

Our morning began with Nathan telling Gracie, "Happy Birthday Grace Grace. You have a present in mommy and daddy's room!"

Some fun facts about Gracie at 2:
- Her favorite color is pink
-She loves playing with her baby dolls, and pretend play food
-She LOVES to read books
-She'll eat just about anything... anytime
-Her favorite snack is an ice cream cone
-She's mastered the art of sneakiness
-Her favorite movie is Cinderella
-She says just about everything, most recently "uh huh" and "uh uh"
-She LOVES shoes
-She pats my back and says, "I love you mom"
-She takes one 3 hour nap every afternoon
-She can jump with both feet off the ground
-She can be occupied with a coloring book for what seems like hours
-She loves to walk when we're out (like a big girl)
-She still sleeps in her crib (because she hasn't attempted to break out)
-And every morning she ask, "Where's Dada, mom?"

It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since she was born! I remember that day so vividly.
-It was a beautiful Sunday
-I made so many phone calls that morning; the Dr., my sister, Elizabeth...
-Gracie was born at 7:34pm
-8 lbs, 14 oz. and 22 inches long
-My sister was there
-It was wonderful
-I told Bryant I would have lots more babies if they could all be that great

Happy Birthday Gracie!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Gracie Rose!!
We hope you all have a wonderful day...especially the birthday girl!

Elizabeth said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! Hope you all have a great day and enjoy some yummy cake:) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I love that dress!!

Anonymous said...

Keely got that same Tinkerbell for Christmas!
Emily, you are such a great mom... and I hope God blesses you with as many kids as you want....