Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Raise Your Right Hand, Now Raise Your Left..."

"... now wave them back and forth. Shake all the dirt off, because in the Medieval times they did not use silverware and neither will we! Your right hand is your fork and your left is your knife." (you must talk in a medieval accent when reading this)
And it was so much fun!
Our Knight that we cheered for was the Red and Yellow Knight (we "Booed" the Green Knight). And both Nathan and Gracie were really into it! The stadium was dark, so pictures didn't turn out as well as we would have liked... If you've never been to Medieval Times, you should go!
(click on the pictures to make them bigger)



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. Was the food good? I need to start doing those collage things...

Elizabeth said...

I love Medival Times... glad you had a nice time and good to catch up with your family since being back:)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I love the way you guys make memories