I say this after Nathan came running into me saying, " Mommy there's ants near the rug!". And those clever little creatures had found a pop tart crumb left over from my kiddos ravishing the pantry last night. The first thing that came to mind was, "Oh man, we have no Raid!" however, kitchen disinfectant worked well! Afterwards, Gracie thought that she spotted some more culprits and kept saying, "bug...bug" and had to get real close to check out another crumb on the floor (no ants though).
I love signs of Spring, like tulips. However, I HATE ANTS!! You can bet that I'll be sending Bryant to the store for some good old fashioned Raid, and spraying the perimeter of all the rooms. Yes the signs of spring are here... the crawling ones. But, if I have anything to do with it, they won't be staying! Hasta la vista baby!




2 comments:
Ugh, I hate ants too!
Gracie looks super-cute in the pics though :)
She is so cute pointing at the 'bugs.' They were probably trying to escape from the blizzard (and get a free pop tart meal in the meantime) :)
Post a Comment