When your kids are in bed, your husband is still at work and it's after 9pm? Blog. Well, tonight has been a "trial" run for when Bryant will be traveling. Everything went fine, dinner, snack, bed time. I just hate being home without Bryant at night!! It really freaks me out! Thankfully he will be here eventually tonight, but it makes me cringe a bit when I think about the future nights in two week stretches... maybe I'll have to go to bed at 9 like the kids do then! I could always read too. I do have this new book, "Red Hot Monogamy", and it is very interesting. It kinda makes me laugh like a 6th grader in some parts, but it does keep my attention! (and I can't say that about all non-fiction!) Anyways, tonight I'll just settle for some "Flashpoint" on CBS and a dish of ice cream. Hopefully he'll be home soon!
3 comments:
I know!! Jeremy works nights for three months straight. It takes a while for me to get used to it. By the way, love your new layout!!
I'm in the same boat tonight...which is why I'm online I guess :)
I like that you aren't afraid to put RHM on your blog. notice a certain friend (E) does not have it listed as one of her books she is reading this month...hehe
Ok - I guess this answers my question about the e-mail you sent me. Oh - I am borrowing RHM and I must admit that I am very embarrassed. I tried to read it on the plane last weekend and I was paranoid that people knew what I was reading.
Post a Comment