Tuesday, March 10, 2009

9 Years Ago Today...

I was finishing up Spring midterms before heading for spring break from Canisius College in Buffalo, NY. I then proceeded to the airport to pick up Bryant and drive for the next hour and a half home to Ripley, to pick up a very important piece of paper from the Town Building. We then proceeded to the Westfield Fireman's Exempt Hall to see our parents, who were busily preparing food and decorating tables. Later that evening we headed to the First Baptist Church of Ripley, where we heard singing, scripture readings and practiced "the walk". Because you see, the next day we were getting married.
I can't find any pictures of 9 years ago today, but here is one of our Senior Prom. We started dating on Halloween in 1998, and now 10 years, 4 months, and 10 days later....
well, you know the rest!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Bird Crew said...

WOW I cannot believe you guys have been married for 9 years!! Thats crazy. Jeremy and I will be 6 in July. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! You guys still look the same!

Anonymous said...

I still have my boutaineer from your wedding. I love the way they used glue to make it look like little drops of water. Wow, that makes me sound really lame...

Anonymous said...

Now this is the Bryant and Emily that I remember! Love you guys!