You loose things! I have no pictures to post because I can't find my battery charger for my camera. And just yesterday we lost Bryant's extra car key. It was desperately needed after he purposefully chose to lock his keys in his car... OK, so here's the story on that. I was going to head to the store to return some movies that we rented for the weekend, but his car wouldn't start. So, he decided it was the battery caused by Nathan turning something on the day before when they were cleaning the vehicles. Anyways he got out the jumper cables, jumped the car with the van and decided to let it run for awhile to charge the battery up. But, being parked on the street, we know better then to leave a running vehicle unlocked... so hence, the locking the keys in the car on purpose. Which led to about a 45 minute search for the spare key. I do not have his extra key on my key chain, because the key is broken at the place where it would go onto a key chain at. Anyways, I knew where the extra keys and keyless remotes used to be when we lived in Indiana... however, of course they were not there now! Eventually after lots of looking and praying that we didn't have to call a locksmith, I found it in the bottom of one of my multiple bags. Thankfully I handed it to Bryant just as he was headed out the door with an unbent coat hanger (goodness knows how that would of ended up). So, now the search is on for the camera's battery dock.
Oh, and here's a brief weekend recap:
- We had beautiful weather, in the 70's, and spent a lot of time outside.
- Gracie got her toe nails painted. It was the first time, and she loved it!
- Bryant and I watched "Cloverfield", and don't really recommend it unless you like home videos. The movie kept our attention, and was a good plot, but the style was all taken from a home video camera and there was a lot of running and falling.
- And we attended a 5th church yesterday. Yeah, it's probably not the one for us.
1 comment:
5 churches! Anything promising?
Post a Comment